Based on a very broad experience in IT&C, banking and management area in CEE in the last 15 years, we are proposing solid services and solutions to improve, and to efficiency, the IT and processes environment of your company, reusing existing investments and adding market tested solutions.
IT should be a business enabler, to reduce operational costs by automation, and to create transparency and business value by using technology in a smart way.
Because IT should be manage as a business, from all below perspectives points of view, we are offering:
- Consultancy for business processes, banking products creations, IT processes and services
- Audit & diagnostic services,
- Defining IT strategy and master plans correlated with the business strategy,
- Project management and implementation services – improvement the rate of project success, shortage of projects life-cycle
- Total costs of ownership and budgeting methodologies, best practices in procurement support,
- Products and complex solutions (software and infrastructure – see below)
- On-site/Remote Services (operations services, software development, maintenance and technical support, training and know-how transfer)
We are focused on conceptualizing market proved products and solutions, enabling our customers to integrate and automate complex business processes by capitalizing the strength of multiple technologies.
We can use a wide range of products and custom built applications covering end-to-end banking life cycle including Business Integration, Inward Outward Remittance, Loan processing, Internet banking, Electronic bill presentment & payments, Banking process automation and Payment Processing.
We are trying to be :
- Vendor independent
- Co-exists and complements existing systems
- Complete production environment
- Financial services enabled (ISO8583, FIXML, ISO15022)
- Standards compliance
- J2EE or .NET based & Web-services ready
- Provides 360 view & control
- Facilitates seamless migration
- Web-based deployment
- Integration points to other enterprise systems (Oracle, Siebel, IBM …)